Friday, December 2, 2016

Brian Skerry, Bowling, Tired,

I was unable to stay long enough at the theatre on Wednesday night to see if my questions were answered. However, I went on to Brian Skerry's Facebook Page and he answered them there for me. I have been wandering through his web site too and a number of the pictures we saw at the theatre are there on the website. But there was one particular shark picture with the shark partly resting on the ground but rearing up to look nose to nose with a diver. I thought it was particularly great. Not found it yet though.


Being a Thursday we went bowling of course and I did manage to beat Matt once.

I'm sorry, started this blog with good intentions but I am absolutely worn out. Not quite sure why but.... I am off to bed.

Have a great day
 

8 comments:

  1. I have finally learned to listen to my body. When it says it is tired, I rest. Hope you get some good rest and feel more energetic tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Denise and I slept pretty well I'm pleased to say. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. What a brilliant photograph! I hope you had sweet dreams!

    That's Purrfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His photographs are wonderful Patricia. Don't think I dreamt at all

      Delete
  3. Double recipe tomorrow!
    Are you now Brian's stalker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Alex, OK.

      Maybe I am his stalker. I have been having conversations with him on FB.

      Delete